(314) 492-4040 info@stlchimney.com

If you have just moved into a new home and are looking forward to using your fireplace or stove, please have it cleaned and inspected before you attempt to light a fire.

The previous owner/tenant could have capped the top of the chimney, had building work carried out which has compromised the integrity of the flue or simply not had the chimney swept for a long time. There could be a number of potential problems within the chimney/installation which could cause a chimney fire or the release of dangerous gasses.

Some Insurance companies will no longer pay out for chimney fire damage unless the flue has been swept and maintained by a professional chimney sweep.

mautic is open source marketing automation